Jan 29, 2016

TAKING THE GIRLS ON A FIELD TRIP

Today is mammogram day.

This means that I am frantically fishing through the closet for something suitable to wear.  As much as I would love to just throw a coat over my pajamas, I'm pretty sure that the nice people out there in Hoosierville haven't done anything to deserve that.

Besides...this is the one day a year that the girls get to see the light of day and go on a little adventure and ride a special ride in the radiology amusement park, so I want them to feel suitably festive for the occasion.

So underpants and bra it is.  And, if my expedition proves sucessful in the depths of the closet, I might even find a nice sweater and some clean jeans to complete the ensemble.

Don't worry, kids.  All manner of things shall be well.

And afterwards I'll buy the girls a Happy Meal!

7 comments:

  1. After an event like a mammogram you and the girls deserve something more than Mickey D's. No insult to the golden arches but------. Best of british luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you being proactive health-wise. And a good excuse to wear a nice bra (some weeks sports bras are it for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your mammogram today, Coni! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all had fun at the radiology amusement park ...?... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your positive "spin" on getting a mammogram never ceases to amaze me! Next year, when I greet my mammo team, I'll be sure to let them know I'm there for the amusement rides, and to hold on tight! OUCH!

    ReplyDelete